Rosary means a crown of roses, a spiritual bouquet given to the Blessed Mother.
ROSARY AUDIO DOWNLOAD LINKS
Steps to Praying the Rosary
- While holding the crucifix make the Sign of the Cross. and then recite the Apostles Creed.
- Recite the Our Father on the first large bead.
- Recite a Hail Mary for an increase of faith, hope and charity on each of the three small beads.
- Recite the Glory Be to the Father on the next large bead.
- Recite the Fatima Prayer “O my Jesus” on the large bead.
- Recall the first Rosary Mystery and recite the Our Father on the large bead.
- On each of the adjacent ten small beads (also referred to as a decade) recite a Hail Mary while
reflecting on the mystery.
- On the next large bead, recite the Glory Be to the Father, the Fatima prayer.
- Each succeeding decade is prayed in a similar manner by recalling the appropriate mystery, reciting the Our Father, ten Hail Marys, the Glory Be to the Father, and the Fatima prayer while reflecting on the mystery.
- When the fifth mystery is completed, the Rosary is Customarily concluded with the Hail Holy Queen, and the Sign of the Cross.